Our experience of tax returns
- Advising entrepreneurs on structuring their business in preparation for sales
- Advising on the creation of family investment companies for wealth planning – see our guidance note [attached]
- Advising property owners to maximise Capital Gains Tax (CGT) efficiency
- Reviewing residence and domicile issues and restructuring financial affairs
- Restructuring international settlements
- Completing tax returns for individuals including property owners, beneficiaries of trusts and estates, the self-employed and “high-earning” individuals
- Handling Revenue enquiries and investigations
- Providing advice for private individuals about their tax affairs, including whether tax returns are required and assisting with the next steps.
- Assisting clients with formal enquiries raised by HMRC, negotiating with HMRC on their behalf to settle matters as swiftly as possible.