If you are considering procuring software, whether it’s an off-the-shelf design tool, an enterprise-wide office suite or a bespoke SaaS solution, this section outlines the procurement process, licensing models, support and maintenance considerations from a customer perspective, performance management and escrow.
- Initial considerations when procuring software
- Managing the procurement process
- A guide to software development projects: the customer perspective
- Different ways of buying software: off-shelf, bespoke development or customisation
- Support and maintenance: a customer perspective
- Performance management and SLAs
- Escrow – a customer perspective