Event: IP & Technology breakfast seminar
Cripps, Lombard and BDO are holding a seminar on Friday 18 May to discuss IPR and Technology.
Designed in response to client feedback, the seminar will focus on technology, the knowledge based asset economy and how assets can be leveraged for business growth.
It will include interactive keynote presentations from a panel of five leading experts as well as a dedicated Q&A and the opportunity to network with others across the region.
Pete Kenyon, commercial partner at Cripps, will be speaking about the commercialisation and protection of software assets. Joining him on the panel are other industry specialists including Keith Nowland, head of sales at Lombard Technology, Neil Bellamy, head of TMT sectors at Natwest, Stephen Blackman, economist at RBS and Ross Robertson, tax partner at BDO.
Attendees will learn about:
- The value of unlocking your IP and the relationship between IP and business growth
- The knowledge based asset economy
- Megatrends shaping the future of business in the technology marketplace
- R&D tax credits, and how you can utilise your claims
- Options in relation to commercialising and protecting software assets
Date: Friday 18 May
Venue: Natwest, 280 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4RB
For more information, and to register for the event click here.