Our Business Solutions Team are looking for a Business Analyst to join them in our Tunbridge Wells office.
Working alongside two other BA’s in the team, this is a great opportunity to map, re-engineer and implement business processes that have a real impact on the Firm.
The successful candidate will work with their peers, the Business Solutions Team Manager, CIO, Business leads, Technology staff and external suppliers to support the delivery of key business projects and initiatives that support our strategic and operational objectives. The Business Analyst will conduct analysis on the current ways of working and the client or business impact of those processes.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Utilising elicitation techniques to understand business requirements
- Documenting, analysing, prioritising and verifying business requirements
- Business process analysis and modelling
- Aligning solutions to project and business success criteria
- Presenting and demonstrating solution prototypes and recommendations
- Managing phased pilots and solution implementation
- Managing expectations of business stakeholders and project sponsors
- Design and customisation of Practice, Case and Client Relationship Management Systems
- Arranging and managing UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
Essential skills required for the role are:
- Experience of working within a professional environment
- Excellent business focus and understanding of customer service delivery
- Experience of managing business requirements and creating business process models
- Experience using an issue management tool
- Passion for technology and innovation, with an eye for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Usage of Microsoft application platforms, especially Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.