Client Care Advisor
Client care is a central and critical theme to everything we do. Our dedicated Client Care team is expanding and we are looking to recruit a Client Care Advisor to assist the Legal Risk Manager and COLP. Additionally, this person will work closely with our Risk & Compliance team.
Based in our Tunbridge Wells office (with remote working an option for a few days per week), we are looking for someone with previous experience within a professional services environment (preferably legal) and experience of a compliance or risk management role. Your background will ideally be either as an experienced lawyer/law graduate or a professional with experience within the compliance field.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To assist the Legal Risk Manager in management of complaints against the firm
- To prepare or assist in preparation of report forms for insurers, regulators and other external parties
- Assisting with the preparation of files for transfer to other firms or to clients
- To keep abreast of SRA / Law Society / Legal Ombudsman procedures, regulations and recommendations for complaints handling, and ensure the firm’s compliance with them in collaboration with the Legal Risk Manager
- To implement any appropriate changes to the firm’s procedures to ensure continuing compliance with SRA / Law Society requirements
- To review and evaluate individual complaints and the appropriate response in line with the firm’s processes, and support the fee earner tasked to respond to the complaint.
As a top 100 law firm, we are not only dedicated to our clients but also to our employees, ensuring that we support each other with learning and development opportunities, clearly defined career progression paths, access to the latest legal tech and a range of benefits that include private health care, a free 24hr counselling services via an Employee Assistance Programme, 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off (if it falls on a working day) and a charity day to use each year.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.