Client Insights & Data Assistant
This is a new part-time role (25hrs a week) based in our Tunbridge Wells office which has been created to support the firm’s client insights programme, as well as to provide support to our data management and improvement initiatives. The role holder will administer our online client insights programme, collate and analyse data and share this with relevant stakeholders. They will also act as a data steward for the firm, working under the direction of the CRM Senior Executive on day-to-day and project-based data management. This is an important role in helping to ensure our client and contact data is of the highest quality, so that we can engage with clients in a timely and relevant manner and enhance their experience of the firm.
The role will require you to be comfortable working with databases/numbers and would suit someone with an analytical mind as you will be required to identify trends within the data and then suggest ideas as to how to make best use of it.
Your main responsibilities will focus on:
- Administer the online client feedback process, ensuring that an appropriate number of clients are submitted for review each month, responses are collated and shared
- Develop ways to promote the client insights programme internally and externally to maximise engagement levels
- Analyse client feedback, identify potential trends and find engaging ways in which to share content
- Escalate any complaints or concerns to our risk and compliance team.
Data quality and management
- Be the ‘go to’ person for queries about contact data in Peppermint, our CRM and practice management system
- Responsible for campaign data management (eg. Bounces/unsubscribes)
- Work alongside the BD and Marketing Assistants to ensure marketing lists are maintained and accurate
- Support the CRM/Data Senior Executive to rectify any data integrity gaps or issues
- Provide support for any data improvement projects and initiatives
- Assist in providing reports for client, marketing and contact intelligence, both scheduled and ad-hoc
- Provide input and ideas on how to enhance and improve data quality.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.