Client Insights & Data Assistant
Our Business Development & Marketing team who are based in our Tunbridge Wells office are looking for a full time Client Insights & Data Assistant. The role has been created to support the firm’s client insights programme, as well as to provide support to our data management and improvement initiatives. The role holder will administer our online client insights programme, collate and analyse data and share this with relevant stakeholders. They will also act as a data steward for the firm, working under the direction of the CRM Senior Executive on day-to-day and project-based data management. This is an important role in helping to ensure our client and contact data is of the highest quality, so that we can engage with clients in a timely and relevant manner and enhance their experience of the firm.
The role will require you to be comfortable working with databases/numbers and would suit someone with an analytical mind as you will be required to identify trends within the data and then suggest ideas as to how to make best use of it.
Your main responsibilities will focus on:
- Administer the online client feedback process, ensuring that an appropriate number of clients are submitted for review each month, responses are collated and shared
- Develop ways to promote the client insights programme internally and externally to maximise engagement levels
- Analyse client feedback, identify potential trends and find engaging ways in which to share content
- Escalate any complaints or concerns to our risk and compliance team.
Data quality and management
- Be the ‘go to’ person for queries about contact data in Peppermint, our CRM and practice management system
- Responsible for campaign data management (eg. Bounces/unsubscribes)
- Work alongside the BD and Marketing Assistants to ensure marketing lists are maintained and accurate
- Support the CRM/Data Senior Executive to rectify any data integrity gaps or issues
- Provide support for any data improvement projects and initiatives
- Assist in providing reports for client, marketing and contact intelligence, both scheduled and ad-hoc
- Provide input and ideas on how to enhance and improve data quality.
As a top 100 law firm, we are not only dedicated to our clients but also to our people, ensuring that we support each other with training and development opportunities, clearly defined career progression paths, access to the latest legal tech and a range of benefits that include private health care, a free 24hr counselling services via an Employee Assistance Programme, 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off (if it falls on a working day), a CSR day to use each year.
Hybrid working statement:
Our strategy is to put people at the centre of everything we do. We have designed a guide to help employees achieve the right balance between working in the office and working from home, while serving the needs of our clients and the firm. It is likely that most of us will spend around 50% of their time in the office and 50% working from home However we appreciate arrangements may vary from role to role. This approach encourages office time focused on training, supervision, collaboration and innovation, and those tasks that require individual focus to be completed while working at home.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.