Our Risk and Compliance team are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office.
The Compliance Administrator will join a small busy team responsible for carrying out the new client and matter opening process in accordance with the Firm’s policies and procedures. This involves working closely with other members of the compliance team and with fee earning teams across the Firm.
- Manage incoming requests for client and matter opening
- Making sure client details are correctly entered onto the client relationship database
- Liaising with fee earners and partners to collect missing information
- Entering client information onto Client finance systems and ensuring client information is correctly inputted.
- Be familiar and keep up to date with, and give pro-active guidance, or answer queries, within the Firm on the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
- Dealing with matter closure queries, communicating with other fee earning and business services departments and processing matter closures.
The ideal candidate will have some experience working in an administrative role, accurate, well organised, with excellent IT and communication skills and able to demonstrate consistently high attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.