Our Risk and Compliance team are currently recruiting for a Compliance Coordinator to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office.
The Compliance Coordinator will join a small team responsible for carrying out the new client and matter opening process in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures. This involves working closely with other members of the compliance team and with fee earning teams across the firm, whose clients include both individuals and businesses based in the UK and worldwide.
- Manage incoming requests for client and matter opening
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks for new clients and matters; and maintain relevant records in accordance with the firm’s policies
- Be familiar and keep up to date with, and give pro-active guidance, or answer queries, within the firm on the firm’s relevant policies and procedures
- Provide face-to-face training on the firm’s relevant policies and procedures to new joiners and other staff members
- Assist with the administration of the firm’s accreditations, for example, the Law Society’s CQS and WIQS accreditations and its ISO9001 certification.
The successful candidate will have between 2-3 yrs experience in a compliance related role, ideally with some commercial experience in a law firm. This role is ideal for anybody who wants to build their compliance experience with a growing and modern firm and be part of a knowledgeable and supportive team.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.