Document Production Assistant
Our Document Production Team are looking for a new assistant to join them in our Tunbridge Wells office.
The post holder will be responsible for producing a wide range of legal documents and correspondence for our Solicitors. Main duties will include:
- Organising and prioritising your own workload and keeping a level-headed approach in a busy working environment
- Ensuring documents are completed within specified time-frames, providing regular updates to fee earners and Legal Secretaries where appropriate
- Fast, accurate audio and copy typing in our house styles
- Forwarding completed documents to an appropriate proof reader and ensuring the amendments suggested are actioned before returning the document to the fee earner
- Providing detailed handover notes for colleagues at the end of your shift to ensure continuity of quality and client care
- File management processes including filing and scheduling
- Preparing enclosures and any other document collation tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have excellent IT and typing skills with the ability to organise and prioritise their work load.
The Document Production Team service hours are 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday inclusive. We are looking for an individual to join the team to support with the later shifts, potentially on a working pattern of 16:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday inclusive.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.