Document Production Assistant
Our Document Production Team (DPT), are looking for a new assistant to join them. The DPT cover a shift rota of 08:00 – 20:00. After an initial training period, the position can be based from home with monthly visits to the Tunbridge Wells office for team meetings. The ideal candidate will have excellent IT and typing skills with the ability to organise and prioritise their work load and be able to demonstrate prior experience in a similar role. Experience with document automation, re-branding, or ‘e-bibles’ would also be beneficial.
The post holder will be responsible for producing a wide range of legal documents and correspondence for our Solicitors. Main duties will include:
- Organising and prioritising your own workload and keeping a level-headed approach in a busy working environment
- Ensuring documents are completed within specified time-frames, providing regular updates to fee earners and Legal Secretaries where appropriate
- Fast, accurate audio and copy typing in our house styles
- Forwarding completed documents to an appropriate proof reader and ensuring the amendments suggested are actioned before returning the document to the fee earner
- Providing detailed handover notes for colleagues at the end of your shift to ensure continuity of quality and client care
- File management processes including filing and scheduling
- Preparing enclosures and any other document collation tasks as required
As a top 100 law firm, we are not only dedicated to our clients but also to our employees, ensuring that we support each other with learning and development opportunities, clearly defined career progression paths, access to the latest legal tech and a range of benefits that include private health care, a free 24hr counselling services via an Employee Assistance Programme, 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off (if it falls on a working day) and a charity day to use each year.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.