Finance Operations Manager
Our Finance Team are currently looking for a Finance Operations Manager to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office.
The post holder will be responsible for managing The Legal Cashier, Revenue Management (Billing) and Credit Control teams, ensuring effective coordination between those teams and the wider business, as well as supporting the Head of Finance to implement financial strategy and deliver finance-related projects.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Reviewing and implementing changes, as required, to ensure operational finance procedures are commercially focused
- Driving integration of operational finance teams and procedures
- Working with the Revenue Manager, Divisional and Team Heads to ensure that centralised billing processes meet business needs effectively and efficiently
- Overseeing the operational finance teams, including recruitment, management and development of staff
- Maintaining robust WIP management and credit control processes
- Ensuring financial/operating procedures comply with the SRA Accounts Rules, Money Laundering Regulations and other relevant legislation
The ideal candidate will be an experienced people manager within a legal or professional services environment with the ability to demonstrate technical expertise and commercial awareness associated with the role.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.