Our Finance Team are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office, on a part time basis.
The post holder will be responsible for providing senior level accounting expertise and working with the Management Accountant and Finance Operations Manager to support the Head of Finance in the pursuit of profitable performance and regulatory compliance.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing specialist technical knowledge and expertise to the team and also wider firm
- Overseeing month and year end processes
- Overseeing the Management Accounting team in maintaining accounting records for the LLP, and preparing monthly management accounts and annual accounts for audit
- Coordinating preparation of the firm’s annual budget and cash forecasts
- The review of partnership tax computations and preparation of partners’ tax reserves
- Development of the firm’s financial and management information systems
- Providing support to the wider finance function and on projects as required by the Head of Finance
- Ensuring financial/operating procedures comply with the SRA Accounts Rules, Money Laundering Regulations, GDPR and other relevant legislation
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, qualified accountant within a legal or professional services environment with the ability to demonstrate technical expertise and commercial awareness associated with the role.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.