Our finance team in our Tunbridge Wells office are looking for a Head Cashier to manage the cashier team and workloads, including all day to day aspects of the financial procedures.
The role will see you interacting with a wide cross-section of our Firm including partners, fee-earners and support staff at all levels. The role will also give you the opportunity to assist with reviewing and developing processes and procedures for activities undertaken by the cashier team.
Your main duties will be:
- Line management responsibility for the Firm’s legal cashiers
- Oversee the allocation of workload and duties of individuals within the cashier team, ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timeframes
- Identifying cashier team training needs and arranging training, as required
- Assist with reviewing and developing processes and procedures for activities undertaken by the cashier team
- Assist with reviewing and developing compliance controls for accounting systems and procedures
- Take an active role in monitoring and reducing non-compliances – this will include working with the cashier team to monitor compliance alerts, conduct file reviews, investigate and log breaches of accounts rules and provide guidance to other members of the Firm
- Dealing with complex anti-money laundering, accounts rules and cashiering queries
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience within a legal professional services environment
- Experienced team leader
- Accustomed to dealing with clients, partners, fee earners and other support staff at all levels in person and on the telephone as appropriate to the level of the post
- Accustomed to delivering work to deadlines
- High level of IT skills, knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products. Able to move information between different systems confidently
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.