People Administration Assistant
Our People team (who are based from our Tunbridge Wells office), are looking for a People Administration Assistant to join the 7 person team.
The role will see the successful candidate provide comprehensive administration support to the People Team. You will report to the People Manager and work closely with the other members of the team to ensure that a professional, client focused, proactive and efficient People service is delivered to all.
This is a generalist role that will involve assisting the People team across all areas of HR and would be an ideal position for a graduate or recent school leaver.
The duties of the team alter to keep pace with the changing needs and the development of the firm. The exact duties of each team member may vary and a very flexible approach is called for, particularly as each person covers for the work of the others. The role would also require occasional travel to our London Chelsea and Kings Hill offices.
- Some experience within an administrative role, ideally within a legal or professional services environment would be a nice to have
- Professional in dealing with sensitive or confidential matters
- Accustomed to working without close supervision
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and integrity
- Accustomed to dealing with a wide range of issues at one time and working for and with several people at once in competing time frames/associated deadlines
- Providing excellent client service.
If you are interested in this position and would like to receive more information on the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.