Our HR team are currently looking to recruit a new HR Advisor to be based at our office in Tunbridge Wells. Reporting to the Senior HR Officer and working closely with the HR team, this role will support the team in providing a comprehensive and professional HR service to partners, management and employees across the firm.
This HR generalist role is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience with a growing and dynamic firm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years experience working in a HR capacity (within a professional services environment), with one year at advisor level. You will be able to demonstrate experience of dealing with a wide range of issues with confidence.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting and advising partners and managers on day to day HR matters
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new joiners
- Assisting with sickness absence processes
- Assisting with the departure process
- Assisting with the biannual appraisal process
- Assisting with the annual salary review process
- Actively participating, contributing and progressing HR projects and initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a knowledgeable and supportive team.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants; please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
To find out how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.