ICT Relationship Executive
We have a new role available based from our Tunbridge Wells office (2-3 days a week) for a ICT Relationship Executive to act as a bridge between the ICT service function and internal clients. This will ensure that ICT services are understood and new opportunities and challenges are established and relayed back into the team. This role will help the whole ICT function understand the business requirements and ensure the ICT priorities are aligned to business priorities.
The ICT teams are in three channels – (1) Project Management, (2) Business solutions / Business Analyst and (3) Service Desk / Third line support. This role will also involve working with closely with the three teams and you will be responsible for helping understand the business problems and offer innovative IT solutions. The purpose of this role will be to support the ICT managers.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Manage the relationship between ICT and internal customers, taking ownership and responsibility for the overall business needs
- Transfer knowledge across the firm as required and create a strong team network with users
- Utilise the adoption and business change function to ensure the ICT solution and service are embedded within the business units
- Serve as liaison for the ICT department and hold meetings with relevant departments when needed ensuring we are joined up in managing and implementing new solutions
- Production of the monthly ICT supplier management report covering achievements, supplier management, service health and performance
- Responsible for transforming existing ICT Supplier relationships to establish a partnership approach to deliver seamless service.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of project management within a professional services ICT environment and a recognised project management certification (PRINCE 2/PMP/PMI/CSM/CSP or CAPM certified (desirable but not essential)
- Experience within an ITIL environment (ITIL v3/v4 Foundation certified – desirable but not essential)
- An understanding of the Service Desk function either through past work experience or working closely with a Service Desk team
- Confidence and ability to effectively lead, manage, and execute multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline-oriented environment
- Proven experience with managing external ICT vendors and suppliers
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills with the ability to pull together compelling reports and present to various senior stakeholders
- Excellent judgement and people skills, and the ability to anticipate and pre-empt problems before they occur
- Experience working with leaders and building consensus among multiple internal stakeholders.
As a top 100 law firm, we are not only dedicated to our clients but also to our employees, ensuring that we support each other with training and development opportunities, clearly defined career progression paths, access to the latest legal tech and a range of benefits that include private health care, a free 24hr counselling services via an Employee Assistance Programme, 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off (if it falls on a working day) and a charity day to use each year.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.