Internal Communications Executive (Part-time)
As the Cripps Pemberton Greenish growth journey continues, it is vital to ensure employees are kept engaged, informed and inspired. We want our team to look forward to each and every piece of content they receive. With that in mind, we have an exciting new vacancy for a Internal Communications Executive available. This is a great opportunity to have a real impact on a top 100 law firm and the role will see you work very closely with our Chief People Officer, as well as the wider People team and Marketing team to shape our internal communications strategies and materials.
We are looking for someone three days a week, and due to the nature of the role, ideally someone to work a few hours each day spread over 4-5 days. We would also consider someone who would like to work full days spread across the working week. The position can be based from either our Tunbridge Wells or London Victoria office with travel to both offices required as and when needed.
Some of your tasks as our Internal Communications Executive will include:
- Take ownership of our Intranet to design a platform that is the go-to destination for internal information and improve the user experience and usage
- Establishing our internal voice and building our internal firm narrative in a way that unites employees, strengthens our internal culture, and instils trust between employees and the firm
- Working closely with the People team to drive people initiatives throughout the firm, including on-boarding, training, values reinforcement, reward and recognition and D&I program
- Reinforcing firm mission, purpose, strategy, values, and initiatives, to guide and influence employee awareness and strengthen employee understanding and engagement.
Your background and skills:
- 7+ years of communications, writing, and/or HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgement and people skills, and the ability to anticipate and pre-empt problems before they occur
- The ability to write, edit, and publish content quickly for a variety of internal audiences
- Experience managing and producing internal events
- Experience working with leaders and building consensus among multiple internal stakeholders
- Brilliant short and long form writing and storytelling skills, with an ability to generate and execute “breakout” ideas
- Ability to capture the authentic voice of leadership in written communications and help shape the internal communications narrative effectively via presentations, scripts, or emails.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.