Legal Secretary – Corporate & Commercial Team
Our Tunbridge Wells based Commercial and Corporate Teams are looking for two Legal Secretaries to help support them. One role will be full time, and one role will be part-time (2.5 days).
The role will see you become a member of a 11 person Legal Secretary team across our Corporate division. Reporting into the Corporate Divisional Support Manager, the role will require you to provide fee earners with high levels of administrative and the enhanced support they need to allow them to maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee earning, management and development tasks.
Our Legal Secretaries are an integral part of our teams and the role will see you conduct a varied workload requiring good time management skills, the ability to prioritise workloads, attention to detail and good communication skills (both written and verbal). Prior experience working within a Corporate team will be required for this roles .
Some of your tasks will include:
- Diary management including the arrangement of meetings, travel, calls and lunches and effectively liaising with internal and external attendees.
- To build relationships with clients and internal contacts on behalf of the team.
- Regular client interaction via email, letter and telephone.
- Regular assistance with meeting preparation on behalf of fee earners, including document location and drafting.
- Support fee earners in BD activities including involvement in the preparation of pitches and presentations.
- Maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s client relationship management system.
- Produce and maintain excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as required.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.