Legal Secretary – Private Wealth
The Firm is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to support fee earners within the London Chelsea Private Wealth team. This will include a high level of administration and the enhanced support they need to allow them to maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee earning, management and development tasks.
The position (based from our Chelsea office) will see you assist on a variety of duties including:
- Diary management including the arrangement of meetings, travel, calls and lunches and effectively liaising with internal and external attendees
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence and making amendments where required
- Processing invoices on behalf of fee-earners
- Production of correspondence in relation to invoices and file opening
- Preparing engrossment’s
- Regular client interaction via email, letter and telephone
- Regular assistance with meeting preparation on behalf of fee earners, including document location, drafting and proof reading
- Managing incoming post, emails and phone calls in the fee earner’s absence including scanning incoming mail and signed documents to our system.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience as a Legal Secretary within private wealth, proven experience of working as part of a team and experience of dealing with clients and customers.
If you are interested in this position and would like to receive more information on the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.