Legal Secretary – Real Estate
We have a new opportunity for a full time Legal Secretary to join our commercial property team in our Tunbridge Wells office. The team carry out a broad spectrum of commercial property work and assist clients with differing commercial needs. Our Legal Secretaries are an integral part of our teams and the role will see you conduct a varied workload requiring good time management skills, adaptability, the ability to prioritise workloads, attention to detail and good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Some of your tasks will include:
- Diary management including the arrangement of meetings, travel, calls and lunches and effectively liaising with internal and external attendees.
- To build relationships with clients and internal contacts on behalf of the team.
- Regular client interaction via email, letter and telephone.
- Regular assistance with meeting preparation on behalf of fee earners, including document location and drafting.
- Support fee earners in BD activities including involvement in the preparation of pitches and presentations.
- Maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s client relationship.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.