Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Our Tunbridge Wells based Residential Conveyancing Team are looking for a Legal Secretary to help support them.
The role will see you become a member of a busy conveyancing team and join 4 existing Legal Secretaries in supporting various fee-earners and clients. The position will require you to provide fee earners with high levels of administrative and the enhanced support they need to allow them to maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee earning, management and development tasks.
Our Legal Secretaries are an integral part of our teams and the role will see you conduct a varied workload requiring good time management skills, the ability to prioritise workloads, attention to detail and good communication skills (both written and verbal). Prior experience working within a residential conveyancing team will be required for this role.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Diary management including the arrangement of meetings, travel, calls and lunches and effectively liaising with internal and external attendees.
- To build relationships with clients and internal contacts on behalf of the team.
- Regular client interaction via email, letter and telephone.
- Regular assistance with meeting preparation on behalf of fee earners, including document location and drafting.
- Support fee earners in BD activities including involvement in the preparation of pitches and presentations.
- Maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s client relationship management system.
- Produce and maintain excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as required.
As a top 100 law firm, we are not only dedicated to our clients but also to our people, ensuring that we support each other with training and development opportunities, clearly defined career progression paths, access to the latest legal tech and a range of benefits that include private health care, a free 24hr counselling services via an Employee Assistance Programme, 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off (if it falls on a working day), a CSR day to use each year as well.
Hybrid working statement:
Our strategy is to put people at the centre of everything we do. We have designed a guide to help employees achieve the right balance between working in the office and working from home, while serving the needs of our clients and the firm. It is likely that most of us will spend around 50% of their time in the office and 50% working from home However we appreciate arrangements may vary from role to role. This approach encourages office time focused on training, supervision, collaboration and innovation, and those tasks that require individual focus to be completed while working at home.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.