We are always looking to utilise technology at the Firm to improve the service we offer our clients, streamline tasks and allow our employees to add value. Our transaction services team are looking to further build on their successful work using Thomson Reuters HighQ by hiring a Legal Technologist to be the ‘superuser’ for this innovate technology.
The team are using HighQ as a collaboration platform to deliver corporate transactional work and in addition, the Legal Technologist will also assist in the implementation of a document automation project.
The position would suit someone who loves experimenting with tech applications and finding out how to get the most out of them. Previous experience using legal software or project workflow tools would be beneficial, but not essential as we are looking for someone who is creative and loves researching new trends and developments in the legal, automation and AI industries and enjoys transferring skills and knowledge to colleagues.
Some of the tasks you will be doing:
- Provide technical expertise in the creation of new automation solutions
- Design and implement automated document assembly solutions
- Contribute to building, updating and maintaining automated products and providing support including trouble shooting, managing user access, setting up security etc
- Identify opportunities where automation technologies can assist with supporting internal clients
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements and software upgrades allowing the firm to provide innovative solutions.
Your background and skills:
- An undergraduate law/ computer sciences degree /equivalent education or experience
- Understanding of legal software and applied experience of implementing tools such as Clarilis, Contract Express, HighQ, HotDocs (preferred not mandatory) OR an understanding/experience of using project management workflow tools would also be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and close attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills, with an enthusiastic personality
- An innovative approach, with creative thinking and to be open to new ideas
- Ability to work with people across all levels of the firm
- Excellent presentation skills
- A true team player.
As a top 100 law firm, we are not only dedicated to our clients but also to our employees, ensuring that we support each other with learning and development opportunities, clearly defined career progression paths, access to the latest legal tech and a range of benefits that include private health care, a free 24hr counselling services via an Employee Assistance Programme, 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off (if it falls on a working day) and a charity day to use each year.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.
Note to recruitment agencies:
We work with a number of valued recruitment agency partners, but on this occasion we would like to gauge direct responses before engaging our preferred agencies.