Our People Team are currently looking to recruit an additional People Advisor to be based at our office in Tunbridge Wells. Reporting to the People Manager and working closely with the People Team, this role will support the team in providing a comprehensive and professional HR service to partners, management and employees across the firm.
This HR generalist role is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience with a growing and dynamic firm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a HR capacity (within a professional services environment), with one year at advisor level. You will have proven experience of managing employee relation matters and be able to demonstrate experience of dealing with a wide range of issues with confidence.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
The People Advisor will be responsible for people matters concerning those individuals holding the position of Senior Associate level and below; though will be expected to support in all such matters across the business as required:
- Supporting and advising partners and managers on day to day People matters
- Work with the Senior People Manager, People Manager and People Advisor to provide a comprehensive HR service to the Firm
- Manage discipline, grievance and routine employee relations situations as appropriate i.e. preparing documentation, undertaking investigation meetings, providing advice and guidance to management
- Management of the recruitment process, including drafting and agreeing role profiles/advertisements, interviewing and providing advice/guidance to people managers
- Advise people managers in relation to sickness absence to include confidential discussions with individuals, conducting return to work interviews where necessary, supporting with Occupational Health referrals and preparation of documentation
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new joiners and departure processes for leavers, such as reviewing contracts/right to work checks and conducting exit interviews/liaising with teams regarding recruitment needs
- Actively participating, contributing and progressing People projects and initiatives
- Assisting the People Team with the biannual appraisal process and any people matters arising as a result
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor within a legal or professional services environment to join a knowledgeable and supportive team.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants; please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.