Revenue Management Team Assistant
Our Finance team are currently looking for a Revenue Management Team (RMT) Assistant to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office.
Main duties include:
- Collation of data required for billing and maintaining records of bills due
- Drafting bills in accordance with the parameters identified on file opening and forwarding for approval within specified time-frames
- Liaising with fee earners to follow up on drafts awaiting approval on a timely basis
- Preparing accompanying schedules and collating any other documents to be issued with bills, as required
- Issuing bills to clients in accordance with agreed procedures
- Dealing with non-standard centralised billing and reporting arrangements for specific clients
The post holder will make full use of the IT systems including generating their own correspondence. The post holder will be expected to acquire responsibility as their experience develops.
The ideal candidate will have some experience working in an administrative role, accurate, well organised, with excellent IT and communication skills and able to demonstrate consistently high attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.