Revenue Management Team Lead – FTC
The Finance team in our Tunbridge Wells office are looking for a Team Lead with billing and revenue management experience to help provide support over a 6 month fixed term contract period (FTC). The successful candidate will have experience within a legal practice or professional services environment, and previous experience managing a team / mentoring junior members of staff.
- Act as team leader for the Billing Team in the Revenue Manager’s absence
- Assist the Billing Team with workloads during peak periods, whilst we fill the vacancies in the team
- Provide additional support for the Credit Control team
- Help cover holidays and absences, whilst we have a senior member of the team on long term sickness absence and during her phased return to work
- Support the implementation of the new practice management system in Tunbridge Wells and the subsequent roll out to the London office
- Work with the Revenue Manager, the Billing and Credit Control teams to carry out functionality testing, data validation and training
- Help the teams to manage workloads during the implementation period.
- Line management responsibility for the firm’s billing team
- Oversee the allocation of workload and duties of individuals within the billing team, ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timeframes
- Identifying billing team training needs and arranging training, as required.
BILLING TEAM TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collation of data required for billing and maintaining records of bills due
- Drafting bills in accordance with the parameters identified on file opening
- Liaising with fee earners to approve bills for processing, ensuring any write offs or amendments are actioned, before issuing bills to clients
- Preparing accompanying schedules and collating documents to be issued with bills, as required
- Dealing with non-standard centralised billing and reporting arrangements for specific clients
- Preparation of quarterly bills to sub-tenants.
If you are interested in this position or have any queries, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.