Risk and Compliance Manager
Our Risk and Compliance team our currently looking for a new Risk and Compliance Manager to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with day to day operational matters that ensure the smooth running of the Risk and Compliance Team
- Being the main operational contact for all compliance matters throughout the firm
- Managing our quality accreditations, in particular ISO9001
- Receiving reports or concerns from fee earners concerning AML suspicious activity
- Working closely with the COLP, COFA, MLRO and others in the firm to ensure the firm is compliant with all SRA regulations and to assist with internal enquiries and investigations where necessary
- Manage the delivery of compliance training for all fee earners and support staff, and develop guidance for key compliance issues
- To be proactive in the identification of risks and to devise solutions to mitigate new risks. Also to chair the Operational Risk Committee and to maintain the firm’s risk register
- Managing the client due diligence (AML checks) process for new clients and matters, also to develop and maintain the firm’s AML policies and procedures and provide guidance
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, the Bribery Act 2010 and the conflict and client confidentiality aspects of the SRA Code of Conduct. They will also have good knowledge of the Data Protection legislation and General Data Protection Regulations.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps Pemberton Greenish please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.