Training contracts at Cripps are far broader than most training schemes. This diversity will stand you in good stead for the rest of your career. Because you’ll develop a better understanding of the law outside your specialism, you’ll be better equipped to help clients on a wide range of problems.
If you’re prepared to work hard and embrace our desire to wrap ourselves around our clients, Cripps is the ideal place to launch your career. You’ll get first-class training, work across the business, and have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
We look for:
- Well-rounded individuals with good personal and communication skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- A professional approach
- Practical problem-solving skills
- Decisive people keen to make their mark
- First-time pass in the LPC and, if appropriate, the GDL (or equivalent)
- 2:1 degree in any subject
- At least three B grades at A-level (or equivalent)
- Candidates who want a long career with us
The academic criteria set out above are a guide only. If you believe that you have what we are looking for in a trainee solicitor, then please still apply.
More information about our training contract is available here.
How to apply
Please note our recruitment window is currently closed but please keep an eye on this page for details of our next recruitment window. In the meantime, please see this page here for more details of the scheme and if you have any questions, please get in contact with Annabel Goh, Emerging Talent Manager.