Webinar: How to avoid personal liability – a guide for company directors
Whilst most directors are aware of their basic duties to their company many don’t understand the full range of potential personal liabilities they may have as a result of being a director.
The session will cover:
- The statutory duties under the Companies Act and what can happen if you breach them
- What any director of an insolvent company needs to know
- When can you be liable for the actions of your company’s employees
- An update on how courts and tribunals are enforcing directors’ duties
- Practical pointers on what to look out for and how to protect your position
The webinar will be streamed at 12.30pm on Tuesday 25 September 2018.