Christmas is coming…but so is the tax return filing deadline
It’s the season for everyone to start preparing for Christmas however, before you start your Christmas preparations you might want to get your tax return prepared and filed to avoid the January rush to meet the filing deadline and avoid late filing penalties.
The deadline for filing Self-Assessment tax returns online is 31 January 2022.
If the thought of filing your own tax return fills you with dread, you are not alone. Many people find it a time consuming and often stressful task. Let us help you ease the burden, leaving you to focus on the more festive things in life.
Our tax return service includes:
- Providing you with an aide memoire to assist you in gathering your tax return information
- Regular reminders to send us your tax return information
- Preparing your tax return once we have all the information
- Sending you the tax return for your approval together with a breakdown of your tax liability and details of when and how to pay it
- Submitting your tax return to HMRC on your behalf
- Sending you reminders for upcoming payments to ensure you don’t miss the deadlines for tax payments
- Checking that HMRC have processed your tax return correctly
Let us make this a less taxing task for you this year and every year!
If you would be interested in our tax return service, please not do not hesitate to contact our tax team. Their contact details are as follows:
Vikki Logan – Tax Manager
Amy Baker – Tax Assistant